Acne is a common skin disease that affects up to 80% of people in their lifetime. Symptoms of acne include pimples, whiteheads, blackheads, black spots and other skin blemishes.
Today, I want to show you the fastest natural methods to remove acne from your skin — and start slaying like the queen you are, without heavy makeup.
Basically, what causes acne is your skin pores getting clogged by excess oil and dead skin cells, which then begin to breed bacteria.
What these natural methods do is help unclog your skin and keep you free from acne. They also cure already existing ones on your skin.
These natural methods are readily available, easy to start using, and deliver quick results.
Itching to know what they are? Let’s get started already:
If you have not heard of lemon for getting a smooth skin, you are just starting the race o. Lemon has plenty great uses in natural health, including clearing pimples and black heads… and millions of people claim to have gotten their smooth skin from lemon.
How lemon cures acne:
- Removes skin oil: Lemon juice has mild astringents that push oil out of your skin by squeezing your skin tissues.
- Kills bacteria: Acne and pimples are caused by bacteria and they cannot survive in the acidic environment created by lemon juice. So when you kill the root, the tree stops growing.
How to prepare and apply lemon juice:
- Wash your face with warm water
- Dab your face with a clean towel
- Cut and squeeze a fresh lemon into a bowl
- Use cotton wool and dab on your face (expect a little stinging)
- Wait 20 minutes and rinse
2. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil, like lemon, has several amazing benefits for skin and hair. It even helps you lose weight naturally (you can thank me later).
How coconut oil cures acne:
- Coconut oil contains lauric acid, and medium-chain fatty acids (MCFAs) that kill acne causing bacteria.
- Eating coconut oil helps reduce swelling of inflammatory acne.
- Coconut oil increases moisture in the skin and thereby prevents breakouts.
How to apply coconut oil:
- Wash your face with warm water
- Dab your face with a clean towel
- Steam your face by covering your head with towel and facing a hot bowl of water.
- Take a teaspoon of coconut oil, and massage in a circular motion for five minutes.
- Soak a towel into hot water and squeeze it out then place on facecloth with hot water, wring it out, and place it over your face for one minute.
- Gently use the facecloth to soak up any excess coconut oil.
- If your skin still feels oily, splash some lukewarm water on your face and wash with a mild soap or facial cleanser. Pat dry with a clean towel.
Honey is one of the most popular natural approach for your acne and skin problems. In fact, people have been using it for centuries — which means my grandma and yours were honey slaying.
How honey cures acne:
- Honey is a strong antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antioxidant which kills the bacteria that causes acne.
How to apply honey for acne:
- Take honey in a small bowl
- Wash your face
- Try on a small patch to know if you are allergic to honey
- Apply the honey to your face, pay attention to the affected areas.
- Leave it for 30 minutes
- Then take a warm cloth and wipe your face
- Rinse your face with warm water
Garlic is seen as a miracle spice, from curing simple ailments like colds, to helping life threatening heart conditions. It has also been proven to fight acne and other related skin conditions.
How to apply garlic for acne:
- Take a clove of garlic and make cuts in it to extract the garlic juice.
- Rub the garlic on your pimple
- If you have a larger pimple beneath the surface, rub the garlic on it and leave it overnight.
5. Horse Oil
In ancient China, horse oil was used to cure insect bites, asthma, burns, infections and even hair loss.
It then crossed the border into Japan, and then Korea, and has been used as a beauty treatment for over 1,000 years.
Horse oil clears spots and acne, improves skin elasticity, and prevents wrinkles, stretch marks, and eczema. It is rich in Omega 3, 6 and 9, which are Essential Fatty Acids beneficial to human skin.
However, of all the items listed, this is one you can’t easily find, unless you process oil meat in Asia. It’s however more available as byproducts, like cream, soap, moisturizer, shampoo etc. But, the soap has more of the natural horse oil content and has been proven to work better than other by-products.
How Horse Oil Soap cures acne?
Horse Oil soap will lather, and moisturize your skin. It will gently wash off oil and clear out skin pores by absorbing the waste products. This eventually leads to a smoother and clearer skin.
Here’s the process of getting horse oil treatment:
- Rinse your face out with warm water.
- Use hands to make lather and gently rub bubble on face in circular motion
- Wait for few minutes then rinse out with warm water
- Dry your face by dabbing with a clean towel
- Apply a moisturizing face cream to obtain best results
For Shower (this is recommended for total skin smoothening):
- Just do your regular bathing, but twice daily for maximum effect.
- You can otherwise bath once daily – in the morning – and use the soap as facials (as explained above) at night .
Using the horse oil soap this way ensures every type of blemish on your skin disappears and you’ll become clean and spotless — and look younger than your age.
So what now?
Look at each method and decide on what you can use for your skin.
Like you know natural ingredients are always the best. Moreover, over-the-counter medications and chemicals do more harm than good. So, take your pick of these methods to get rid of acne. And before you can say Bobrisky, you are on the path to spotless skin.
However, all other methods require some fetching around, consistency and patience except the horse oil soap though — because you can start seeing results in as little as 24 hours. It’s that crazy. I’m talking from experience as someone whose face, back, chest and shoulders were formerly ruled by acne and its siblings, but now rocking a flawless skin.
So I recommend the horse oil soap to you as the best, fastest method on the list. All you just have to do is bath with it as your normal soap — no special preparation, no fear.
If you want to learn more about the horse oil soap; how to use it and most especially how to find it here in Nigeria, head here now: http://bit.ly/HorseOilSoap
That’s the only way you can find it here in Nigeria.
Cheers to spotlessness and flawlessness!
17 thoughts on “5 Natural and Faster Methods to Get Rid of Acne (Pimples, Blackspots, etc) Forever”
Can u use lime for it
Pls I have this black mark by the side of my both eye as a result of one local soap that I use since then it really damaging my face please I need your help it urgent
Please check this out, Nkechi: https://www.beaucrest.ng/get-horse-oil-soap-2/
Please I have this black patch close to my ear have tried several things to no avail.please what can I use to clear it don’t know what they call it
Plz I have eye dark circles in my face what can I use to stop it
Pls i have black spot all over my face I ve try everything I can
Hi Tina, you can read this article for help: https://www.beaucrest.ng/make-black-spots-disappear/
I really want to try the horse oil soap coz you have said so much about it but to be honest with you i can’t afford it for now
You really should try it!
Please what is the recommended product for black spots removal but in hands and legs…
Is it necessary to see a dermatologist for that?
I recommend you use the BeauCrest African Black soap. It has worked for many women to remove black spots from their skin. It doesn’t matter where the spots are on your body. To learn more about the soap, please click on this link – https://www.beaucrest.ng/get-african-black-soap-2/
I have black spot on my leg how can I get rid of it
Hi dear, really can’t go into details on how to treat black spots here, but I have written an article about getting rid of black spots. click on this link to read the article -> https://www.beaucrest.ng/make-black-spots-disappear/
Pls ma,how do I get the horse oil soap and pls,am using an Organic facial kit now, can I also use the horse oil soap as well or will it react with the one am using
The manufacturers of the Horse Oil Soap stopped making it. And that’s why we stopped it. Other brands are not as good.
You can check out our new soap, Selina: https://www.beaucrest.ng/get-selina-2/