For enquiries, call/text/whatsapp 08106432737
Your FREE guide will be in your inbox in few minutes.
BUT Since you really want to remove acne, pimples, spots and other blemishes from your skin, then you definitely need to read the message below:
It didn’t end there...
Another person who caught our attention is a woman from Ghana who really impressed us. She is a student-mentor of the world-famous organic skincare formulation trainers, Formula Botanica.
She’d taken almost all their expensive certifications and she’s so good that they retained her to help other students coming behind her.
Despite all this knowledge, she decided to specialize in African Black Soap as a supplier/wholesaler. She did hers in a different way from scratch, adding ingredients like unrefined shea butter, sweet almond oil, etc.
Her ingredients are accurately measured for product consistency, her products are lab tested for toxicity and ph. balance and are also certified according to international standards. As in, black soap wet get certificate.
Her black soaps are being bought in huge batches from all over the world.
Apparently, before she went international to learn organic skincare, she first came to Nigeria, but quickly found out dirty secrets about the Nigerian organic skincare industry, some of which she shared with me.
Basically, the so-called experts here are just learning and teaching the same rehashed mediocre skincare production. And those who make/supply ingredients sell low quality ingredients. And that is because there is no dedicated government body regulating raw ingredients. NAFDAC monitors only packaged end products.
Ideally, in advanced countries, no manufacturer or business owner will buy from you if you can’t show test results and certifications attached to your ingredients and products.
Her advice for us was that we should source our ingredients from outside Nigeria when possible.
Since her black soaps contained some ingredients we already used in formulating our gummy soaps, and because of her expertise, experience and the trust we had for her, we decided to start doing business with her so that our customers get to add a world-standard African Black Soap to their routine, based on our American partner's recommendation.
More so, her soaps are in block/solid forms and not gummy soaps that can melt or liquefy again.
Few months later, we ordered 100kg of African Black Soap from Ghana.
Yes, it felt good to be getting back to business.
But there was another BIG problem: Cost!
Deciding to source our ingredients and products from outside Nigeria makes production cost so high.
The black soaps weren’t cheap, and yet, getting them to Nigeria alone (transportation) was N100,000 (N25k per box).
The star ingredient in our star product, a rare botanical oil, was so, so, so expensive to buy. Only a few luxury products in the world use it. Of course, none in this part of the world.
In fact, while searching, we saw a website selling 16 ounces of the oil (less than a bottle of 50cl coke) at $459 (over N250,000). Gbese!! Lmao. They’ve even increased it now.
Through our US partner/mentor however, we were able to get it elsewhere cheaper. Yet, the last 4 gallons we bought, with shipping and import duties, cost us almost N500,000.
Yet, to produce 20 body butters and 17 scrubs, we almost finished one gallon!
Classy shea 😍
Our partner recommended several botanical butters, but after our research we followed his choice: Shea Butter.
But he recommended that we got pure unrefined white shea butter. We were already thinking of buying it abroad when miraculously we found a woman in Niger State with some of the best shea butters in the world.
Her shea butter and that of two other people were tested in a lab in Abuja by some Spanish people looking for shea butter. And after everything, hers was chosen and she’s been exporting large quantities to Spain since then.
Thankfully, that cut our cost.
Truly when I got the shea butter, it was heavenly.
So clean, soft and has a sweet roasted nut scent instead of the pungent smell most shea butters usually have. In fact, it’s what I use raw for my newborn since Day 1 of birth.
Only Shea Butter helped us cut costs. We still had to import about 3 other ingredients and almost everything we use in packaging.
Well, I can’t complain...
I was the one who decided that I’ll find or create the best products ever, so that I can both use them to nourish my skin and help other women suffering from acne or those who simply desire a clean and glowy skin.
We spent months creating and testing these products within ourselves and close circle, and then later started shipping it out to other people, including a few customers.
And true to the words and reputations of the international experts we've worked with, there has been no single disappointment yet.
I don't really snap pictures, but here's a screenshot from a quick video I was doing to demonstrate our scrub for buyers 4 days before I put to bed. Lighting wasn't that good and it was recorded with a phone. Imagine now taking a screenshot from that. But you can see the color, smoothness and glow of my skin despite the terrible quality of the picture.
Old customers who got to try the soap and body butter before we officially launched couldn't wait to buy more when they saw what the products were doing to their skin.
Why am I being very transparent with you here?
Yes, we have secret ingredients we can’t disclose, but I still want you to know as many of the things that go into your body from our products as possible. I also want you to know what goes into each product – the time, sacrifices, emotions, energy, money, etc. – so that you appreciate it more.
And whenever these special products touch your skin, you know they’re created by someone like you who cares enough to help you become more beautiful, more confident and more powerful.
The Miracle Body Whip
Based majorly on the patented secret formula from our US partner, improved on over time through research, this is a whipped body butter made with three major ingredients: a botanical butter, a luxurious and rare botanical oil, and an anti-acne essential oil.
...like kokum butter, aloe butter, cocoa butter, mango butter, shea butter, avocado butter, etc., are very good for the skin.
But when it comes to killing acne and fading off acne scars or dark spots, and also protecting and relating the skin, NO botanical butter comes close to shea butter.
Unfortunately, it’s like a prophet not valued in its own land.
No, it doesn’t smell bad. Not at all!
No, shea butter doesn’t darken the skin; it actually helps to repair your skin barrier and make it bright, soft and supple. Truth is: no matter what product you use, if you expose yourself to too much sun, your skin will darken, unless you use a good sunscreen cream.
No, it doesn’t clog pores; it contains high levels of linoleic acid (a polyunsaturated omega-6 fatty acid) and oleic acid (a mono-unsaturated omega-9 fatty acid) that balance each other out to make it light and less oily.
So what are its benefits?
- Shea Butter’s moisturizing effect can last for hours after it seals moisture into your skin, and this is because of its fatty acid content, including linoleic, oleic, stearic, and palmitic acids.
- These nutrients also give shea butter its strong healing properties that makes it cure acne, scars, stretch marks, insect bites, burns, minor wounds, etc.
- Shea’s unique composition of fatty acids also helps control your skin’s production of oil and clear your skin of excess oil (sebum). The natural balance of oils in your skin is restored and your skin doesn’t dry out. This may help stop acne before it starts. So, it’s great for people with oily and acne-prone skins.
- Shea butter is an antioxidant that has significant levels of vitamins A and E that protect your skin cells from free radicals (toxic molecules) that can lead to premature aging and dull-looking skin.
See, if I continue, we won’t leave here. Let’s move to the next major ingredient.
The luxurious botanical oil...
...is the star ingredient of the Miracle Body Whip. Unfortunately, I don’t have the permission to name it.
- It’s extracted from the fruit of a plant that finds a way to attract moisture and flourish even in the desert. And yes, its oil is one of the most moisturizing oils you’ll find on the market.
- Great for people with sensitive skin in need of a great hydrator.
- It also has the highest Vitamin E content than ANY other botanical oil on the market. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects and repairs your skin and can help prevent premature aging of your skin and damage to your DNA (by free radicals).
- Its antioxidant and antibacterial properties make it cleanse the skin deeply, stop acne breakouts and prevent skin damage from sun, aging and other stressors.
- Contains Vitamin K, which is great for skin recovery. It helps to brighten under-eye circles and promote skin elasticity.
- Great for people with hyperpigmentation and dark spot issues.
- Also extremely high in essential fatty acids omega-6 and omega-9…so it’s an oil very safe for all skin types, including oily skin. In fact, it’s especially great for mature skin (aging skin with exposure to sun over the years).
I don’t want to go on and on about this superstar botanical oil too. Lol.
Lastly is the…
We’ve used many botanical oils and essential oils over the years in the course of our business, from grapeseed oil to sweet almond oil and jojoba oil, from lemon essential oil to rose essential oil and tea tree essential oil, etc.
Based on our experience and research and tests, the best essential oil we’ve found for fighting acne is tea tree oil.
- It’s about the most popular oil for treating acne because of its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. That is, it goes into your pores to kill acne causing bacteria and cleans your pores out.
- According to Healthline, “it's thought to calm redness, swelling, and inflammation. It may even help to prevent and reduce acne scars, leaving you with smooth, clear skin.”
- Tea tree oil’s antiseptic property helps to combat oily skin. It also soothes dry skin by reducing itching and irritation – this makes it helpful in treating eczema too.
You see how we combined 3 powerful ingredients that are all anti-inflammatory and antibacterial into one product in order to fight acne? Notice they all treat acne scars (dark spots) too?
This is the summary of the BeauCrest Miracle Body Whip:
It basically gets acne, dark spots and other blemishes off your skin, prevents premature wrinkles, reduces the appearance of fine lines, brightens and evens your skin colour, helps relieve sunburn, then leaves your skin smooth, soft and spotless.
And guess what? The ingredients combined are ALL also good for the hair, nails and lips. Yes, instead of using lip balms that will dry off and keep your lips chapped, you can use your Miracle Body Whip for a long-lasting moisture.
I can say this anywhere: This is the best thing that has happened to the organic skincare industry!
Our second product, Seliná…is a rebirth of our legendary African Black Soap, but now in bar form and seriously improved.
Working with our partner/supplier in Ghana, we’ve been able to improve on what is giving people great results and eradicate what is not working fine.
It’s the perfectest version of African Black Soap we’ve ever had.
If you knew how awesome past versions were, you’d be able to imagine what this one is capable of.
Why African Black Soap?
Healthline gives 14 benefits of using African Black Soap:
Let me quickly reproduce them here:
- It's antibacterial: the African black soap kills off bacteria, which is the cause of most skin blemishes and disorders
- It's safe for all skin types: Its advantage over other soaps in the world is that it is suitable for ALL skin types, even sensitive skin.
- It's moisturizing: the oils in the black soap helps to moisturize the skin, especially if you have a dry skin
- It won't make your skin oily: the African black soap naturally regulates and balances the oil on your skin, no matter how oily your skin is. Remember it is excess oil and bacteria that cause acne.
- It helps soothe irritation: the black soap soothes reaction on sensitive skin, patches or breakage from dry skin, redness from rashes and acne and every form of irritation or inflammation
- It's anti-inflammatory: it doesn’t just reduce inflammation; it also prevents it
- It helps fight acne: its antibacterial and antifungal properties go deep into your skin pores to clean them out and kill acne-causing bacteria
- It may help reduce fine lines: reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and thereby slow down aging and make you look younger
- It helps protect against photoaging: photoaging is the damage of the skin and consequent aging that comes from repeated exposure to the UV rays of the sun. The African black soap protects you against this undesirable skin condition.
- It helps improve skin texture: as the African black soap tones, softens and smoothens out your skin, the texture and quality of your skin would greatly improve.
- It helps prevent razor burn and related rashes (or bumps): the African black soap is great for shaving – you can use it both as shaving cream and after-shave, as it protects your skin from bumps and rashes.
- It may help reduce hyperpigmentation: like sunburn and dark spots -- and every other form of discolouration...and helps to even-out your skin tone.
- It may help minimize the appearance of scars and stretch marks: the African black soap is famous for its healing properties that help heal scars and wounds. This also allows it to gradually fade stretch marks away.
- It's antifungal: the African black soap doesn’t just kill bacterial infections like acne, but also kills fungal infections like ringworm and yeast infection.
Here are some of my personal favourites among the pictures and testimonials we’ve gotten on our African Black Soap:
First, from Adaugo:
Then Fauziyah from Kano:
Then Seun from Ibadan:
And after about two to three weeks, she said this:
Just peep that glow. And that's a phone front camera picture. She said she was shocked her skin looked like those glass skin on Twitter 😂
What if yours is sensitive skin and you react to almost anything?
Then be inspired by...
Her acne-prone sensitive skin got delivered by BeauCrest African Black Soap.
Unfortunately we didn't get a picture. But she gave a full testimonial.
Dami was one of those who bought our new products in January. She got hers 15th January and she texted our COO (Dami too) about her progress:
Isn't this amazing?! Hopefully we get pictures this time around!
Is it external things like water, sun, dust, stress or other types of reaction that is causing your own acne? Then you should see what Ebibote did...
While going to work every day, Ebibote was always exposed to thick dust on a bad road and end up having a stressful day. Before she knew it, her normal good skin started breaking out, especially at the forehead and her skin started getting dull and darker.
She ran to Seliná for help and was smart in using it. She kept some at work and washed dirt off her skin immediately she got to work. And when back home, takes her bath with Seliná.
Before she knew it, her skin didn't just get back to normal, it became cleaner.
She only gave us her after photo below:
Okay, one more 🙏
Whiteheads and dark spots disappear, and her skin starts to glow, after a few weeks of using our soap.
See, I could go on and on and won't finish soon.
But the point is: if our black soap got people all these results, imagine the magic that our newly improved Seliná would create, considering all the cleaner and more powerful ingredients our Ghanaian expert uses.
And our third product is the…
Hollywood Glow Scrub.
This special scrub is a combination of two major ingredients: the same luxurious botanical oil in the Miracle Body Whip (Beyoncé’s mum swears by this oil) plus Dead Sea Salt.
I won’t be talking so much about it now, because the scrub isn’t for everybody. It’s strictly for those who specially request for it. It’s a very expensive product to make so we only make it on request.
More about that later.
A new life…
Just imagine what life will be like when you can rock your skin confidently without makeup because your skin is smooth, spotless and glowing!
Even as a makeup artist, I don’t wear makeup, except for a very few major events. I don’t even do makeup to church. I don’t need it – I have no blemish to cover.
I can’t wait for that to be your story too.
So click on the button below right now and secure your package immediately.
Thanks for trusting my recommendation and ordering the BeauCrest Miracle Package. You’ll be so glad you did.
I really can’t wait to share your own transformational story too.
Your partner in beauty,
- Mr. Joshua A.
“I have a very dry and sensitive skin. Acne isn’t my problem, but I can’t use just any soap, as it makes my skin drier and I start having funny reactions and cracks in funny places.
However, since I began sharing the BeauCrest soap and moisturizer with my wife, I’ve not experienced any dryness or flakiness or cracks on my body. Only a very few products have accomplished that.”
P.S: You know how frustrating it is when acne, pimples and black spots affect your social life so badly that you almost don’t go out again?
Trust me, I know how it feels: I was a victim too...
And that’s why I made it my lifework to help as many women as possible gain their freedom from the hands of skin blemishes.
Once you start using your new BeauCrest Miracle Body Whip and the Seliná bar soap, your life will change so drastically that you won't need to hide behind heavy makeup and long clothes again; you’ll begin to get admired wherever you go because of your smooth and flawless skin!
Order now to get your package of the BeauCrest Miracle Body Whip, Seliná and other bonuses. Click the button below to order now!
P.P.S: Please don't forget to take a picture of your face before you start using the soap. Then keep it safe.
Also take pictures at intervals: 1 week; 2 weeks and 1 month.
Then compare the differences between these pictures.
You'll be very happy and grateful!
(We don't mind you sending your before-and-after picture to us on WhatsApp: 08106432737. Thanks in advance!)