[Day 4] No.1 destroyer of the skin 😱
Sure you’ve heard of something being both a blessing and a curse.
Well, that’s the case to a lot of things, even some beautiful things of nature.
We are especially gifted with a lot of natural things in this part of the world. One of them, in fact, one of the most important, can actually become a curse if you overindulge in it. Especially for your skin.
I’m talking about none other than the beautiful Sunlight.
People travel all over the world in search of sunshine, and that’s for good reasons.
- Sunlight gives warmth.
- Sunlight creates beautiful scenery.
- Sunlight gives Vitamin D, which is important to our health.
- Sunlight helps tan the skin.
All good, yea? But what if I tell you that out of all the things that can destroy your skin, the sun is the worst?
You don’t believe me?
Then hear me out first...
The skin barrier damages with age. That is, what protects your skin from external factors especially in the environment. Unfortunately, free radicals from sunlight, air pollution, chemicals, poor nutrition, stress, aging, etc continue to attack your skin barrier and gradually break it – thereby exposing you to more harm.
Guess which element contributes free radicals to our skin the most?
It’s the one we are most exposed to: The sun (or sunlight).
To enjoy the benefits of the sun on your skin and whole body, all you require is about 30 minutes exposure to mid-day sunlight per day. Anything more that 30mins and later than 1pm, then you’re causing more harm to your skin than good – unless you’re wearing a sunscreen.
How does the sun harm your skin specifically?
- Sunlight dehydrates your skin – makes it lose moisture and dries it up.
- Sunlight causes premature aging and its signs – fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, dry skin, etc.
- Sunlight causes hyperpigmentation – melasma, sunburn, sun spots, etc.
- Sunlight can worsen your acne and make its scars darker.
- Sunlight’s UV rays destroys your skin’s immune cells so it becomes weak against fighting acne (especially the bacteria causing it).
- Sunlight darkens the skin and causes uneven skin tone/color.
- Sunlight can cause skin cancer – it’s UV rays are actually the major cause of skin cancer.
- and so on...
So how do you protect yourself from the harmful effects of sunlight?
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight as much as possible, whenever you can.
- Use sunscreen creams with at least 30 SPF (sun protection factor) if you’ll be exposing yourself to the sun.
- Wear other sun protection clothing, like hats, umbrellas, sun glasses, body-covering clothes, etc.
- Use products that help to protect and repair your skin barrier – like botanical butters, sea salt and some botanical oils.
Now you understand why in my fight for acne I use some of these ingredients in creating our products. We’re already exposed to too much sunlight, so the best thing we can do to and for ourselves is to begin to feed our skin with the right nutrients – especially skin barrier repairing ones.
This will help us to both reverse the premature aging already happening on our skin (repair) and prevent further damages (protect).
Two out of three of our products will help you do this. The Miracle Body Whip (a specially formulated body butter) and the Hollywood Glow Scrub (an exclusive mask that uses dead sea salt and rare botanical oils).
Now you know what to do to protect your skin from the #1 skin destroyer.
You should also check out our special products that will help you repair the damage already done on your skin and protect you from further environmental damage – they’ll also help you remove acne and dark spots from your skin.
The Shortest Cut to Having a Smooth, Soft and Spotless Skin in 2022
Hope you enjoyed this 5-day email workshop
More importantly though, hope you saw this: https://bit.ly/3FZIjcw
I wanted to make sure you saw it.
Because if you’re really serious about regaining or maintain your beauty and self-esteem with a smooth and spotlessly clean skin, then this is the ideal next step to take.
Not only does the combo in this package work like magic, but at 50% discount in the ongoing New Year Promo, it’s the tiniest investment you can make and still have a realistic expectation of results on your skin within a few days – unlike all those expensive beauty products that actually don’t work.
So, get it now at this low price while you still can (extended to the end of this week):
See you on the beautiful side of life,